The most important thing we can continue to do right now is to come together. Everyone across the globe is coming together to support the community around us, small businesses, and each other. We hold a special place in our hearts for small business owners and want to help encourage them to use social media to drives sales and serve their loyal customers. Our newly launched 'We're Open' template collection on the StoriesEdit design app helps small business owners easily create custom assets for their social media. If you're a business owner, it's critical to let your customers know how they can continue to support you in the weeks and months to come.The 'We're Open' templates aim to help business owners get the word out to their customers – across all channels – that they are, in fact, still open. Whether you're a retail shop, restaurant, bar, or coffee shop owner, it's vital right now to make your presence known across social and inform your customers on how to reach you at this time.
HOW TO USE THE COLLECTION
In addition to updating your website and social media bios, the best way to keep your customers in the loop is to create and share content across your Instagram and Facebook. We encourage mixing it up a bit and sharing each of these templates across different platforms. The more you can spread the word with your customers across all channels, the better!
If You're a Retail Shop
- Let your customers know about New Arrivals through posts and Stories
- Highlight upcoming or recent Sales that you want them to know about
- Mention everything that's currently New In The Shop and available to purchase
- Showcase a New Collection – either one that's recently launched or upcoming
If You're a Restaurant, Bar, or Coffee Shop
- Let your customers know that you're open and mention your new hours with our We're Open template
- Introduce your new takeout menu as a restaurant/bar with our Swipe Up To Shop template
- Keep your customers in the loop with any upcoming Sales or newly launched specials!
You can use these new templates across Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest! Rely on the 'We're Open' collection and other free templates on StoriesEdit to showcase key aspects of your businesses, new and upcoming offers, and changes in operations. For our comprehensive list of resources, head here.
Take Your Instagram Stories to new visual heights.
A special thank you to Cire' Alexandria – a PLANOLY user and small business owner – for allowing us to her photography to spotlight the new template collection. Cire' is the owner of Cire' Alexandria jewelry and the Dune Gift and Home shop in Stoughton, Wisconsin.