Did you know that PLANOLY has the video planning tools you need to take your content creation to new heights? In this article, learn more about the video planning features available right at your fingertips and stay tuned for even more exciting features to come this summer.
Top Features for Planning Your Video Content
Plan, Edit, and Post
It’s true! You can plan, edit, and post your video content with PLANOLY. Using our web dashboard and/or mobile app, explore our video planning features below supporting your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest content strategy.
Before we dive into our Reels Planner and Pin Planner, check out some ways PLANOLY supports your video planning so you can better organize and save time.
- Plan your content anytime, anywhere by uploading videos right from your phone, computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Edit your videos by cutting and combining clips, adding filters, and more with our advanced video editor on the mobile app.
- Auto-post videos to Instagram (grid videos only), Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter with the option to further customize your content to each channel using our edit and share feature.
- Schedule reminders to post for Instagram Reels (more on that later!), as well as Story posts after uploading to Stories Planner.
Work Around Blockers to Uploading
- No video? No worries! Haven’t recorded or processed your video yet but want to plan your grid around future content? Add a grid placeholder for video content you’re still working on.
- Discover new content ideas using the PLANOLY social calendar, which includes monthly holidays and observances to help you plan in advance and stay on top of trending topics.
- Keep track of video content ideas using our digital sticky notes. Never lose tabs on your great ideas!
Optimize Your Video Performance
- Grow your video reach by adding saved hashtag groups to your caption using our hashtag manager.
- Evolve your video strategy based on data and advanced insights about content performance–including views, saves, and more–using our Analyze Feature.
It’s clear that the future of Instagram is REEL-y focused on video, and our Reels Planner makes planning your Instagram strategy even easier!
Upload a Cover Photo
In addition to the video planning features mentioned above, Reels Planner gives you the opportunity to select and upload a cover photo that aligns with your grid aesthetic, instead of a still from the video.
Schedule & Repurpose Content
Plan ahead and schedule a reminder email or push notification to post your Reel when it’s ready! Once you publish your Reel to Instagram, it will save to your phone and you can repurpose your videos for TikTok.
Keep Your Grid Up-to-Date
With Reels Planner, you can say goodbye to manually importing Reels to your PLANOLY grid. Once your Reel is published, your grid will automatically update so you can continue visually planning your content.
Last but certainly not least, build your Pinterest video strategy with PLANOLY’s Pin Planner. On Pin Planner, you can upload, schedule, and publish static and video Pins to Pinterest. Plus, the visual library makes it easier than ever to organize and plan your Pins.
Using our campaigns feature, you can bulk schedule Pins and manage hundreds of images and videos across multiple Pinterest boards - giving you an ever-present voice on Pinterest.
As you can see, there are many ways to elevate your social video strategy with PLANOLY. While there’s already so much to explore, we’re always finding new ways to expand our features to save you time and make social content planning easier. Keep your eyes peeled for a big splash feature release this summer! Sign up here and be the first to know.