Instagram's Saved Reply feature (formerly known a Quick Replies) is the perfect solution for managing your direct messages with efficiency, speed, and consistency. Whether you receive the same questions often, are running a giveaway, or providing customer service via DM -- this feature is ideal for improving engagement and communication between you and your followers. This feature is currently only available for Instagram business accounts. To take advantage of the feature, be sure to set your account to a business profile. Click here to learn how to switch your personal Instagram account to a business account.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner (3 horizontal lines), and tap on the gear icon to go to 'Settings'.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Business' then 'Saved Replies'.
- Tap on the plus (+) sign in the top right corner to create a saved reply message.
- Once you've written your message, type a shortcut in the box above. When sending a message, whenever you type the shortcut word, a saved reply icon will appear in the message box. Tap on the icon, and the message will appear for you to send!
Saved Reply Benefits