- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
You've probably heard - great content goes hand in hand with great imagery. And it's 100% true! Within the digital age that we live in, social media platforms have placed a huge focus on creating content that is visually appealing. Regardless if you're a blogger, influencer, creative, or a business owner the quality of the images that you post affects you. If you're not really sure where to start as far as photography (we know it can be a bit daunting) - there's no need to worry, we've got your back! We've gathered our top six cameras that are all under $700 - these cameras are perfect if you're interested in stepping up your photography game for Instagram, your blog, or business.
1. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 | $178 With a 35x optimal zoom range, this camera offers a 20MP CCD sensor, image stabilization, manual mode (as well as auto, aperture priority, and shutter priority). While this camera doesn't include built in Wi-Fi, a touch screen, or the ability to shoot in RAW, it's still a great camera for the price.
2. Canon - Powershot SX620 HS 20.2 Megapixel Digital Camera | $249.99 This camera features a 25x optical zoom and image stabilization, which ensures that you shoot clearer photos in nearly any lighting. This a great starter camera that is compact enough for you to carry around with you everywhere so you don't miss that perfect Instagram worthy shot. Another great feature is it's Auto Zoom, which helps you focus on faces within a frame. 3. Nikon - Coolpix B500 16.0 - Megapixel Digital Camera | $259.99 This camera features SnapBridge technology, which allows you to maintain a constant Bluetooth link with your phone to send images as you take them. The Bluetooth feature will cut down your photo editing time since your photographs are sent directly to your phone, ready for you to edit as you please for Instagram or any other social media site. Not only is it a great camera for beginners, but it also features full HD video recording which is great if you a blogger who also dabbles in vlogging.
"Social media platforms have placed a huge focus on creating content that is visually appealing."
4. Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II | $549 If you're looking for a great starter camera or if you're looking for a fun alternative to your DSLR, this little mirrorless camera is perfect for you. With it's retro appearance, it's hard not to love this camera at first sight. But don't let it's sweet looks fool you, it's capable of taking some beautiful photographs and it even allows to shoot in both JPEG and RAW. It also features 4K Time lapse, Wi-fi and built in art filters and movies affects. One other great feature is the camera's tilting touchscreen LCD that has the ability to change focus points. 5. Canon EOS Rebel T6 | $549.99 If you're interested in purchasing a starter DSLR this camera is the prefect choice. It's the perfect entry-level DSLR that is super user friendly. This camera has built in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, which enables you to control the camera from a connected device such as your phone or tablet, meaning that you can easy send and share images. With a fully automatic and science shooting modes, this camera also allows you to shoot in manual, semi-automatic, aperture priority, shutter priority, and you have the ability to shoot in RAW and JPEG. Not only is this a great camera to capture quality images for your social media accounts, but it also is a great option if you're interested in shooting videos.
6. Canon G7X | $679.99 This compact camera fits just about anywhere and it's the perfect little camera to keep in your bag at all times. Though it's a perfect camera for beginners, it's also a great additional camera for those who know their way around a DSLR since again, you can carry it around with you easily due to it's size. The Canon G7X is also selfie-friendly as it features a tiling LCD monitor and a intuitive touch screen interface. It's built in Wi-Fi allows you to share your images seamlessly across your devices.