Raking in 1 billion active monthly users, Instagram isn’t short of any content. And with their introduction of Instagram Reels, there’s even more content to sift through in order to find the perfect regram. To avoid getting overwhelmed, use Instagram’s saving feature to keep track. It will save you from wasting your time trying to remember the account of the image you liked.
Saving on Instagram functions a lot as Pins do on Pinterest. You can save individual posts to your general folder or add them to a collection folder you create yourself. Collection folders allow you to get specific in the type of content you’re searching for and saving! For example, collection names like “UGC,” “Color Palettes,” or “Inspiration” is an easy way to categorize the posts and keep the images from blurring together.
How to Save:
- To automatically save a post, tap the bookmark icon on the post you want to save
- To find a post you already saved, go to your profile and tap the three lines in the upper right corner, then tap the tab that says “saved” with a bookmark icon next to it
- Once you find your saved posts, there’s a general folder called “all posts” this is all the posts you’ve accumulated while saving
- To add individual posts to their own collection folders, tap the ‘+’ sign in the upper right corner, then name the folder
- Once you create your folders, start sorting through and adding each post to its respective collection