- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
2018 is about to come to a close, but what a year it's been! There has been so much growth and development here at PLANOLY just in this past year alone, so we wanted to take a moment and reflect on it all. We couldn't have done it without our #PlanolyFAM - a lot of the changes and updates we've made have been due to your input, so thank you for continuing to grow with us! We all share a love for Instagram, and it's so inspiring to see all of the creativity that everyone has contributed in the last 12 months. You're in our hearts, and in our Instagram feeds. Check out an overview of this past year below...from new features, total uploads from all of our users, events, and more.
"This year we went from coast to coast to connect with you IRL & drop some knowledge along the way."
This year we went from coast to coast to connect with you IRL and drop some knowledge along the way. Not only was it great to have a bit of the travel bug throughout the year, but we're also so grateful to have had some amazing partners along the way to do so many events and visit so many cities. Below is a list of all of our events that we loved doing, and our amazing partners that let us tag along!
- General Assembly ATX
- January Panel
- June Panel
- Bloguettes - The Workshop Phoenix, AZ
- The Sosta, NYC - Influencer Brunch
- Central Standard, ATX - Influencer Brunch
- We All Grow Latina - Long Beach, CA
- Social Media Week ATX
- Clique Media Group INF Network - Micro-influencer workshop, Los Angeles, CA
- Chloe Digital World Tour - LA, NYC, Dallas
- The Wing NYC - Social Branding & Influencer Marketing 101 Panel
- Glamsquad - Beauty Pro's Instagram 101 Workshop, NYC
- W Hotel ATX x General Assembly ATX - Ladies Lounge - Fail Fast: Stories About Failure & Rising to the Top from Female Entrepreneurs
Aside from these stats, we also released several new features to improve the overall user experience. In case you need a refresher, these are all of the updates and features we added to PLANOLY in 2018:
- User and Location Tagging
- Instagram Stories Drafts for Desktop and Mobile
- Instagram Shareable Links Feature
- Auto-Posting to Instagram via PLANOLY
- Use PLANOLY Without Linking Your IG
We're so proud of what we've accomplished this past year, and you should be proud of yourself too! A new year means new changes, new feels, new dreams, and fresh starts. Here's to reflecting on an incredible 2018 and planning for an even better year ahead!