- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
Calling all iOS 14+ users! At PLANOLY, we’re always looking for ways to simplify your social marketing. That’s why we’re excited to share our new PLANOLY Widget for iOS. We are currently beta testing this new widget with a goal to make planning, uploading content, and managing multiple social accounts even easier. Consider the PLANOLY Widget your ultimate shortcut to all things PLANOLY.
PLANOLY’s iOS Widget provides a preview of your upcoming posts (up to four weeks!) directly on your iPhone home screen. You can view upcoming posts for any account you have linked for Instagram or Pinterest. There are currently three options for your PLANOLY Widget: small, medium, and large. Depending on which size you select, you will also have up to three additional quick shortcuts to PLANOLY app features.
How to Add Widget on iOS
Easily add the PLANOLY Widget to your iPhone home screen with these few simple steps:
- Tap and hold on the PLANOLY app icon until all of your apps start to wiggle
- Select “Edit Home Screen”
- Click the “+” in the top left corner
- Search for the PLANOLY widget
- Swipe right to see the different sizes
- Click “Add Widget”
PLANOLY iOS Widget has a few different variations, so you can choose which option works best for you.
The PLANOLY small iOS Widget provides a quick preview of posts scheduled for the current day and the following four weeks. If you click on the widget, it will take you directly to the PLANOLY app to continue any planning or scheduling.
PLANOLY’s medium & large iOS Widgets provide a quick preview of your upcoming posts, and link directly to the calendar in the PLANOLY app. You can also click on your profile image in the bottom right-hand corner to quickly toggle accounts, and see upcoming posts for another Instagram or Pinterest profile. If you need to make a new post, you can click the “+” in the top right corner of the widget, and immediately be prompted to upload your content.
We’re really excited to test out this new tool, and can’t wait to hear what you think!