Accessing notes on PLANOLY desktop is easier than pie, you can follow the simple steps below to start adding your notes:
- Go to your PLANOLY WEB dashboard
- Under the Plan View, click on Add Note on the top right corner
- You’ll see a new Calendar Note window pop up
- Here you can create a note!
- Add your Title (50 characters), Description (1,000 characters), and select the Date + Color-Code
- Click SAVE to save that Note
- You can also Delete or Edit a note by clicking onto that Note and making edits if needed!
For Example: As an influencer, I love creating content themes for my audience to enjoy throughout the week. ‘Notes’ makes it easy for me to use a color for specific themes, and drop in anything that I want to be mindful of or remember when promoting that specific content. In the example above, I created a Friday Favorites Series Note for a post that I want to go live every Friday on Instagram. I added in my title: Friday Favorites Series, a note description, and chose the first Friday in May to start the series along with a color code of yellow so that I can easily spot it on the social calendar. This makes it easy for me to keep track of upcoming content, and make sure I don’t forget what I need to post!
PLANOLY Pro Tip: Use the color swatch on ‘Notes’ to color-code your content and make it even easier to find a specific note!