- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
As we get further along into the year, it becomes more and more important to reevaluate your master plan, and make sure that your current strategies are working as intended. For this months PlanoLinks series, we're focusing on the in's and out's of social media strategy. Whether you need a refresh on your overall content strategy or you're looking for a few tips to improve your digital tactics - we've got you covered. Read on to gain information and inspiration from a few of our most trusted sources...
To keep you in the know this week, here are a few articles we've been loving:
- With evolving technology comes evolving communication. Therefore, marketing strategies must stay up-to-date to maintain relevance. Here are four digital marketing implementations to read up on for a good mid-year refresher.
- You can't talk about digital strategy without bringing analytics into the conversation. Learn how to analyze and improve your site by looking at the numbers! Read on for ten tips to examine your website metrics and utilize the information you've gained to help improve your website.
- "Social media is driven by engagement, so you need to have an emotional pulse on what people care about - enough to make them spread your brand's message." Discover the questions you should be asking when looking at your SEO and social media strategy.
- When it comes to growing your business and pursuing a digital strategy, it's necessary to have a specific mission statement to ensure consistency and quality across all channels. Check out 16 examples of strong social media goals provided by the experts of Forbes Communications Council.
- Whether you're an influencer or brand, there are some things that you should definitely be careful not to do on Instagram. Read on to make sure you're not already making any of these detrimental mistakes.
- If you're an influencer, it's a good idea to reexamine your strategies on a regular basis to discover what is and isn't working. Find out 5 growth strategies that will help you reach new milestones and boost your blog.
Stay tuned to the PLANOLY blog as we continue our PlanoLinks series every month to keep you caught up on our favorite articles containing all things social media and digital marketing!