We are so ecstatic to announce that you can now auto post your Instagram content from PLANOLY to Facebook! You're probably aware of our 'Auto Post' feature that allows you to post content from PLANOLY to Instagram automatically (if you need a refresher, check out this blog post). We're excited to expand this feature to Facebook as well! If you don't currently share to your Facebook page, this is an effortless way to get more exposure to your Instagram profile and content on Facebook. An important factor to remember with this feature is that it's only accessible for Paid PLANOLY Users. If you're currently on the free plan and are interested in trying out the Auto Post to Facebook feature, now might be a good time to upgrade your plan! With PLANOLY, you can now share your Instagram posts directly to the connected Facebook page when scheduling auto-post. Simply schedule your posts for Instagram auto post, and utilize this feature to post the same content, caption, and location tags to the connected Facebook page. There are a few important details and specifications for this feature, so read on below to learn more!
How to Auto Post to Facebook
- When your content is ready to schedule, you'll see an option to automatically post to facebook.
- Make sure the Auto Post to Facebook toggle is on, and schedule your desired date and time.
- Your content will automatically post to Facebook (as long as it meets all of the feature and image requirements).
"We are so ecstatic to announce that you can now auto post your Instagram content from PLANOLY to Facebook!" Tweet this.
What are the feature limitations?
- Only paid plans can access this premium feature
- Your IG account must be a Business profile and linked to a Facebook Business Page
- Only posts from IG account will be shared to the connected Facebook Business Page
- Posting directly to the Facebook Business page alone is not available -- the post MUST be directly published (Auto Posted) to the Instagram account IN ORDER for your post to be directly published (Auto Posted) to the Facebook business account.
- Posting to Facebook groups is not available
What is required to publish directly to Facebook?
- The Instagram account must be set as a Business Account, and PLANOLY must be linked to the Facebook Business Page
What happens to tagged location and/or user(s) in the IG post?
- Location tag will also post to Facebook
- User tags will not post to Facebook
What are the content limitations?
- JPEG, PNG, BMP and non animated GIFs, must be within 4:5 to 1:91:1 ratio.
- File Size: 100MB maximum
- File Type: MOV or MP4
- Frame Rate: 23-60 frames per second (slow motion videos are typically 120 or 240 FPS)
- Picture Size: Width of video HD (1920 pixel width)
- No vertical or portrait-mode videos
- Duration: 3 seconds min - 60 seconds maximum
What capabilities are not available with auto-posting to Facebook?
- Multi-Image Posts
- Shopping Tags
- Branded content tag