We're constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience on PLANOLY and create dynamic features that are easy to use. With the increase of users planning, posting, and viewing Instagram Stories, we wanted to find a way to make it even better to plan your Instagram Story content on PLANOLY. From our new StoryBar to the ability to upload multiple Instagram Stories from PLANOLY to Instagram - we're thrilled to share a few amazing new things with you! Read on to learn more.
Now Introducing: StoryBar
The StoryBar is located at the top of your PLANOLY grid - it allows users to add Instagram Story content to plan and schedule easily. It's positioned above your PLANOLY grid the same way that Instagram Stories are located above your feed on the Instagram app! We made it this way, so it's easy for you to plan out content and see what you have scheduled. You can also quickly access StoriesEdit within the StoryBar to create and schedule content effortlessly. Here's how to use StoryBar:
- Tap on the plus (+) sign with a circle around it where it says 'Add Story.'
- Add your Instagram Story content by choosing between albums, Dropbox, google drive, or apple files.
- You can choose to add up to 10 items at a time. Group them by tapping on the double square icon in the bottom right corner or keep them individual.
- Tap 'Upload' to add your Stories to the unscheduled Instagram Stories drafts.
- Tap on the content you'd like to plan, and choose your desired schedule date and time. Tap 'Save.'
- Your upcoming scheduled Instagram Stories will appear in their posting order in your StoryBar.
- You'll be prompted to post your Instagram Stories from PLANOLY to Instagram when the posting time arrives. However, you can always select a Story and tap 'Post Now' if you'd like to post immediately. *PLANOLY Tip: Tap on the 'S' icon with a circle around it to see your Stories drafts.
"You can now upload, plan,
& post multiple Instagram Stories directly from PLANOLY to Instagram."
Upload Multiple Instagram Stories from PLANOLY to Instagram
You can now upload, plan, and post multiple Instagram Stories directly from PLANOLY to Instagram. This feature comes in handy when you have a series of Instagram Stories that you want to post at the same time. Here's how to use the multi-post feature for Instagram Stories:
- Tap on 'Add Story' in your StoryBar, or go to Stories Draft and tap on the (+) icon in the bottom middle of the screen.
- Select up to 10 content items at a time and tap 'Add.'
- Tap on the double square icon in the bottom right corner to create a multi-post Instagram Story, & select Upload. *PLANOLY Tip: Multi-post Instagram Stories will have a double square icon in the middle.
- You can choose to 'Post Now' or schedule it out for a later time and date, and tap 'Save.'
- When it's time to post your Instagram Story, your content will appear, and you will select 'Post Story.'
- You will then be redirected to Instagram. Tap on the camera in the top left corner of Instagram and tap 'Select Multiple.'
- You should see your scheduled Stories at the top. Select those and tap 'Next.'
- You can then add any tags, stickers, or anything else you'd like to include. Finally, tap 'Next' and share your Instagram Stories!
These new updates will improve your overall planning experience for Instagram Stories. We hope you enjoy them and find them to be effective for your digital strategies. Look out for more updates coming soon. Happy planning!