The holidays are the perfect time to dive into IGTV. Whether you're new to IGTV or you've been using it for quite some time, it's never too late to start integrating it into your social media marketing strategy. Now that IGTV is gaining momentum, and becoming a go-to for brands, influencers, and small businesses - it's the best time to tap into it and utilize one of Instagram's key marketing tools!Today, we're talking about ways in which IGTV has become influential in the space and how you can maximize its benefits throughout the holiday season when it comes to sharing innovative content with your audience. First, let's dive into how to elevate your presence on IGTV during the holiday season, and the many benefits that come with harnessing a more significant presence on one of Instagram's most popular additions.Brands fromWest Elm andNordstrom, toClub Monaco andGlossier, are using IGTV more and more when it comes to their social marketing endeavors."IGTV offers a different way to reach people in the place where they're already spending most of their time. Building a library of videos formatted specifically for IGTV opens a wide door to get more viewership, go deeper with an audience, and provide more value." - Social Media Examiner
Benefits of Integrating IGTV Into Your Holiday Content Strategy
- Allows for Your Creativity to Shine - Every brand has it's own 'je ne sais quoi' that makes them unique and special in their own niche. Your social marketing strategy should always include tapping into your strengths, and what makes you, YOU. One of the best ways to do this is through the endless possibilities that IGTV offers.
- Connects You with Your Audience - The more personal, informative, and real you can be with your followers, the more they'll gravitate towards the content you're sharing. Your audience is looking to make a connection. Make sure that the message your brand is conveying is something that your followers can resonate, while always being true to yourself and your brand first. Everlane does a great job of showing what they stand for, and what they're passionate about.
- Promotes & Elevates Brand Awareness - Keep in mind that the holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year for your audience to be engaging with your content.Elevate your IGTV strategy by promoting more brand awareness. For example, create an engaging holiday campaign through IGTV, schedule a holiday interview with a new brand partner, or promote an exciting new collaboration! We love how Nordstrom showcased a partnership with Halogen X Atlantic Pacific last October through their IGTV.
PRO TIP: As of this year, Instagram now supportslandscape video! So now, you can get even more creative with the holiday content that you're creating this season for IGTV.
How to Elevate Your Presence on IGTV
- Share Behind the Scenes - Get more personal with your audience by sharing behind-the-scenes videos of your team, your brand, or the creation process of your products. Your audience will love seeing more of what makes your brand come to life!
- Let Your Brand's Personality Shine - The best way to get more in touch with your audience is by allowing your brand's personality to shine through. We love how West Elm integrates different content concepts into their IGTV videos from 'How to Make Eggnog,' and 'How to Make Hot Chocolate,' to how to 'Get Your Apartment Party-Ready' and 'How to Pack a Suitcase.' You don't have to stick to just one category when creating holiday IGTV content!
- Get Creative With Your Content - Take note fromPORTER Magazine and get creative with your holiday content. For example, you could implement holiday trend reports for soon-to-launch products or styles that you think your customers will love! The more you can share with your audience and customers, the better!
As you can see, there are many ways that you can tap into and utilize IGTV during the upcoming holiday season. We hope that you enjoyed reading today's blog post on ways to elevate your brand on IGTV and how to maximize your content!
For more tips and tricks on strategizing with IGTV, make sure to head to ourblog.
Happy Holiday planning!