- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
With an industry that's constantly changing and evolving, it's important to make sure that you're keeping the most valuable asset to your business up-to-date - your website!
The bread and butter of your content and company should always be your website. The one thing that we can completely own is our website. As much as we want to continue sharing new and exciting content on Instagram and Facebook (which is always great!), it's important to note that at the end of the day we simply don't own those platforms and never will. Our websites though, are entirely ours, and we can continue to build on them throughout the years. They have our names on them! Our sites are so important for sharing new content with our audience, discussing new and upcoming available products, and are also the perfect form of staying connected with our readers. You want visitors to your site (new and old) to remain excited about what you have to share, and you want to give them a reason to keep coming back for more! Whether you've launched a website for your blog, or your website is the main way in which you share the products that you've created and are planning to sell...Making sure that your website is up-to-date is incredibly vital to the overall success of your business.
Below, we're going to chat about six different ways in which you can ensure that your website is always up-to-date, and how to know what to look and check for to make sure it's running properly. *PLANOLY Pro Tip: If your website is currently hosted on a free site, you might want to consider upgrading. Choosing a new host platform/provider can help you with the following: optimizing SEO, tracking your website metrics, mobile optimization capabilities, e-commerce assistance, and so much more. (It's ultimately the best investment you could make for your website, along with a new website design too!)
6 Tips for Keeping Your Site Up-to-Date:
- Update security preferences if necessary.
- Add new images and update wording on "about" or "FAQ" pages.
- Check your plugins or add additional plugins for added site capabilities.
- Always keep your content fresh and fun to keep your audience engaged.
- Give your site a little facelift every now and then - update your web design if needed.
- Visit your website from time to time to make sure everything is loading and working properly.
*PLANOLY Bonus Tip - Most hosting platforms have 24/7 support. (Talk about a huge sigh of relief!!) So, if you're Friday night of Netflixing, pizza, rose, and website updating gets interrupted because something stops functioning properly, don't panic! - support is just an email or phone call away.
For more website tips + tricks, make sure to check out previous posts on the blog.