We hope you've been enjoying StoriesEdit and all of the design possibilities that it offers for your Instagram Stories. We added a few updates to make it even easier to change colors and preview your designs on StoriesEdit. From customizing your hex codes to previewing your template designs before posting, these features will help you to accomplish your design ideas with ease. Read on to stay up-to-date and discover more!
This feature is perfect for brands and users who have an exact color palette, as it allows you to enter a hex code to change the colors on any background or shape. Here's how to use hex codes:
- Double tap on the shape or background you want to change.
- Tap on the hex code box to type in your code.
- Once you've typed in your hex code, tap Save. *Pro Tip: Keep your hex codes on file, and use the same 4-6 colors to stay consistent and on brand with your content.
Change Background Colors
All of our templates have a suggested color theme, but you can now customize even more sections on the template to match your brand. Double tap on the background areas and objects to change their colors using a specific hex code or by sliding through the color bar to find your perfect shade. *Note: There are still a few templates where you cannot change the color on certain parts of them because of the design.
- Once your design is finished, tap on the preview icon in the top right corner (it looks like a + plus sign with a circle around it).
- Your preview will open in a new window. Tap on the 'x' in the top left corner to go back to the editing screen.
These updates are just a small step of what's to come with our continued progression on StoriesEdit. Look out for more updates and features that we will be sharing soon! Don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions for features you'd like to see. Happy designing + planning!