- Directly upload, edit and schedule your creations from Canva without leaving PLANOLY
- Design content directly in PLANOLY with our image and video editing tools
- Source photography from a library of free stock images
- Discover and repurpose user-generated content
When people come together with a purpose, change happens. This particular group of risk-takers, dreamers, innovators and hustlers is making waves in the world of entrepreneurship and education. The Rising Tide Society is hosting the RISE Summit, a one-day online educational event for creative entrepreneurs. Here's what you need to know and how you can get involved.
The purpose of this event is to inspire and motivate entrepreneurs from various creative industries including photographers, bloggers, planners, florists, makers, artists, writers, and more. We're thrilled to be part of this event, and even more proud that 100% of the profits raised from the RISE Summit are going towards building a new school with Pencils of Promise. Our goal is to raise $35,000 to cover all of the costs for building the school, and every dollar counts. The Rising Tide Society has 106,000 followers on their Instagram not to mention our tribe of users and newsletter subscribers, so if every person donated just one dollar, we would have more than enough money raised and in turn, would help build multiple schools!
There is an impressive roster of keynote speakers throughout the day, and an overarching theme to educate and empower entrepreneurs and business owners to thrive in the spirit of community over competition. Some of the topics include "How to Gain More Business Using Instagram," "How to Stand Out in a Saturated Market," "Live Q & A with Gary Vaynerchuck" and much more! Take a peek at the incredible list of speakers participating in the RISE Summit:
- Gary Vaynerchuck - Founder of VaynerMedia
- Atima Lui - CEO and Co-Founder of Nudest
- Derek Andersen - Founder and CEO of Startup Grind
- Jasmine Star - Entrepreneur
- Grace Culley - Founder of CYL Collective
- Jacqueline Nwobu - Founder of Munaluchi Bride
- Ami Price - Designs and CEO of Aisle Society
- Natalie Franke - Co-Founder of Rising Tide Society and Head of Community at HoneyBook
- Samantha Shaw - Founder of Maker's Movement and Editor at Maker's Magazine
One day could change the life of your business and the lives of students in need. You can join the RISE Summit on April 25, 2017, between 11am-9pm Eastern to learn from nine different Keynote Speakers and 24 Rising Tide Talks. It only costs $1 for a "live entry fee," or there is a $50 replay purchase available for those who miss the live event. Curl up with your notebook, coffee, and an open mind! Reserve your seat here and tweet us to let us know you're joining us!