Keeping up with your comments on Instagram and engaging with your followers is a critical step if you want to build a relationship with your audience! You may or may not know about PLANOLY's Comment Management tool which is available on mobile and web dashboard. This feature is so helpful when it comes to helping you stay on top of your comments, and making sure you're not letting anything slip through the cracks. It's important to let your followers know that you're an actual human, so maintaining a two-way conversation with them through comments, DM's, and IG Stories is key! Read on to learn how to use our Comment Management tool on mobile and web.
How to Use the Comment Management Tool on Mobile
- Open PLANOLY and tap on the three dots (...) on the bottom right corner.
- Tap on 'Comments'.
- Choose to view 'All', 'Starred', or 'New' comments. *PLANOLY Tip: You can also search for specific comments by tapping on the search icon in the top right corner.
- To reply to a comment, tap on the desired comment & a text box will appear at the bottom with the Instagram username that you'll be replying to.
- Type in your reply & tap Post!
How to Use the Comment Management Tool on Web
- Go to the PLANOLY web dashboard.
- Click on the 'Comments' icon in the top right corner.
- You can choose to view your comments by 'All', 'Starred', or 'New'. *PLANOLY Tip: Add a checkmark next to the Instagram posts that you've already seen or replied to the comments on.
- Reply to comments on the PLANOLY web dashboard by typing in the Instagram username you wish to reply to along with your comment. *PLANOLY Tip: Tap on the star to the right of a comment to remind yourself to reply later, and to add to your 'Starred' comments folder.
Now that you know how to use this helpful feature, it's time to respond to all of your comments and connect with your followers! Another great way to use the Comment Management tool on the web dashboard is to add in your hashtags that way! Find out more about our Hashtag Manager Feature here.